Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Side-tracked again!
Originally intended to post Butter Baked Rice recipe so Rachel could dazzle the docs with a delicious side dish on one of her cooking nights. But made the mistake of checking out the blog list and couldn't resist checking in on what the latest, greatest blog updates were. Of course, had to look at all of the favorites on Dutch Girl Cooking's post and even had to check out the Prepared Pantry website after reading about special ordering mini-maple-chips on My Baking Addiction's blog! Yes, I am totally crazy and am now too tired to post a recipe, so I must go to bed so that I can get at least 6 1/2 hours of beauty sleep, otherwise I will not even look human tomorrow! Someone may need to do an intervention! This is a cry for help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't know why the post time is 10:15 since it is clearly 11:25 on this computer clock! Even I could stay up a while longer and post a recipe if it were truly only 10:15!
This blog is so refreshing! Where else can you go to find love, food, and honest confessions? I hate to break it to you mom...your cry for help is no good! You raised us and of course you raised us right! Rather than helping to adjust your behavior, we would just promote it along with a midnight snack or something. Nice try!
Post a Comment