Well what do ya know...everybody it is my first post! Lets see if I can do this right! :) I tried this recipe out for dinner tonight and it actually turned out really dee~lish! Jonas just raved about it, but who knows if it really was good or if he was just doing his job in making me feel good about my dinner making skills! So here we go~
You will need:
1 Egg
1 Tablespoon milk
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (Jonas and I think more :)...)
1/4 cup Flour
1 Teaspoon pepper
1/2 Teaspoon salt
6-8 pieces of chicken ( I had four chicken breast and sliced them in halves)
1/4 cup melted butter
* Now we are on to the making! :)
Whip the egg and milk together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cheese, salt and pepper. Dip the chicken in the egg wash and then roll it around in the flour/cheese mixture. Place dipped chicken in a greased baking dish. Dribble the melted butter over the chicken and place in the oven to bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes! Waaaa~la! You have just made yummy chicken parmesan! If I can do it.... all of you Welch girls can too!
2 comments:
Woot Woot! Brooke, I am one proud SIL! This sounds so deelish, I am adding it to my meal plan for next week!
Two posts in a row? You have put the rest of the family to shame! I was going to post that this is a poor excuse for a blog when a month goes by with no new recipes! Brooke saves the day!! Now the rest of us had better get busy cooking and posting!
Post a Comment