Ingredients:
1-8 ounce block softened cream cheese
1 cube softened butter
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
3/4 cup chopped pecans
Directions:
Mix the first 5 ingredients and refrigerate for 2 hours. Shape into a ball, roll in chips and nuts and refrigerate for one more hour or over night. Serve with Graham Sticks, crackers or Scoobie Snacks.
3 comments:
This is especially good to take to holiday parties because it is unique, not just another cheese ball. But I am glad you posted this because we should never have to wait for a holiday to enjoy this. Just make it and declare your own holiday!
SO I made this tonight! Let me just say that I will not be displaying my cheesecake ball at any holiday party or to any person. I need help...mine was not a ball but a big goopy-glob. My only option was to stuff it in a bowl. It still tastes good though! :D
That is funny Brooke! It is also a good lesson that we shouldn't judge things by their outward appearance right? Especially in my case when I haven't left the house or showered in three days! Anywho, mine is usually pretty soft when I am rolling it up too. I think that the colder the mixture is, the easier it is to roll. Maybe stick it in the freezer for 15 minutes before rolling. I'm afraid you are going to have to try this recipe again immediately for scientific purposes only! Please call me when you do and I will be right over to taste test!
Post a Comment