This is what I made for dinner tonight. I rode to church with a neighbor this morning and she had never heard of it, so I thought maybe it might be new to you. You can see how involved this recipe is so be sure you give yourself enough time to get it on the table in a reasonable amount of time.
Crush 2 c. French's French Fried Onions with 2 tablespoons of flour.
Dip 4 chicken breasts in 1 beaten egg then in crumbs.
Bake 20 minutes at 400. I baked mine for 35 minutes at 350 because I was baking some potatoes also.
2 comments:
This sounds like a delicious dish! I will be trying this very soon! I think it might be like my grandma's chicken that I love. Thanks for sharing.
I'm certain I would like this! Any quick and yummy dinner is on my "To Make" list!
Post a Comment