Question:
What do you get when you combine a mixture including 90% cheese, 10% eggs, plus a cube of butter and a sprinkling of green chiles?
Answer:
The only way to eat eggs.
This really is an easy egg dish to throw together when you are feeding breakfast to a hungry crowd. I am fully aware that it isn't the healthiest way to prepare eggs, but that isn't what this blog is about now is it? The title is Food is Love and when I make these, I love eggs.
10 eggs beaten
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cube melted butter
4 cups monterey jack cheese
2 cups cottage cheese
1 can diced green chiles
Directions:
Combine and sift dry ingredients. Mix with eggs. Add cheeses and butter. Sprinkle chilies on top. Bake at 350 degrees in a 9x13 inch greased pan for 35 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment