I tried six of these at a baby shower once. Not six full cheesecakes okay! They were made in cupcake liners and were oh so tasty...and bite sized. I'm pretty sure I saw another sugar addict put down a few more than I did so BACK OFF!
I recently made them for Rachel's shower and wasn't super impressed. I'm willing to give them another shot though, that's how much I believe in them.
A comment from my rear end:
"Will someone else please make these and pass along some feedback? I need a break and Nicole is all too willing to sacrifice me for recipe's sake! Help a rump out!"
3 cups graham cracker crumbs
3/4 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
Preheat oven to 325. Mix dry ingredients together and blend with melted butter. Press in to the bottom of a 9 inch deep pie tin. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes. Refrigerate.
First layer of filling:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons lemon juice
8 ounces softened cream cheese
Whip sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, and lemon juice with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour into cooled graham cracker crust.
Second layer of filling:
4 ounces softened cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
6 ounces sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/3 cup frozen raspberries plus extra for garnish
Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice together. With an electric mixer, completely mix in 1/3 cup frozen raspberries. Add second layer to pie. Chill. When ready to serve, top each piece with additional frozen raspberries.
No comments:
Post a Comment