Sandwich ingredients:
24 mini Hawaiian slider rolls (found near the deli section at WalMart)
24 slices honey ham
24 small slices Swiss cheese
Mayonnaise
Sauce ingredients:
8 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon finely minced onion or 2 teaspoon dried minced onion
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Poppy seeds, for sprinkling
Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Split the slider rolls and spread the insides lightly with mayonnaise. Fold a slice of ham to fit on each slider bun, and top with a slice of Swiss cheese. Replace the top bun to assemble the sandwiches. Place the sandwiches on a baking sheet.
To make the sauce, combine all ingredients except the poppy seeds in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Drizzle the sauce over the tops of the slider buns. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Cover with foil and bake 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Remove the foil and bake 2 minutes longer. Serve warm.
3 comments:
We had these the other night! The kids love them! Thanks for posting them so I don't have to do a prolonged search to find the recipe next time!
That is exactly why this recipe is now on the blog! I was trying to use up the leftover dinner rolls from Sunday, went to our blog, WHATtheHECK! Had to put Nicole on blog searching, near emergency, but luckily that will never happen again! This is an unusually tasty sandwich for such simple ingredients. I even like to eat the leftovers cold for breakfast! Surprised aren't you?
So glad to see that this is posted again but with labels now so it is easy to find! I am not a huge ham sandwich kind of girl but I LOVE these.
Post a Comment