I made this with peaches for our ward block party last week. It was a total hit! How do I know? There wasn't a smidgen left in the pan. I'm pretty sure that someone finished it off by licking the remains from the dish. That's sufficient evidence for me!
Just for the record, I wasn't the licker!
Ingredients:
5 cups fresh fruit
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ginger, or cinnamon
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup chopped nuts or coconut
Directions:
Place fruit in a rectangular baking dish. Mix other ingredients and crumble on top of fruit. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Note:
When I make this I double the topping mixture because you can never have too much crumble right? I also make sure to have both coconut and nuts so I add a quarter cup of each.
No comments:
Post a Comment