Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BaNaNa BRead!

I have noticed I make a lot of recipes with chicken. I love chicken! Another somethin',somethin' that I love are bananas! Here is the recipe for yummy banana bread WITHOUT NUTS! :)
You will need: (This is for a double batch... go big or go home) :)
6 cups of Mashed Bananas
4 Eggs
2 teaspoons of Vanilla
3 cubes of Butter
3 cups of Brown Sugar
5 cups Flour
3 Teaspoons Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
~ Cream the 3 cubes of butter with the 3 cups of brown sugar and then add to the bowl with all the other ingredients. Bake in the oven for approx. an hour on 325 degrees.
Note: I know a lot of people make Banana Bread in loaves but I love doing them in muffin tins so I don't have to fuss with cutting the bread. I can get right down to business and eat them up! Plus~ they are the perfect size to eat one or two...or three or four at a time! :) Ha Ha
ENJOY!

1 comment:

Pam said...

LOVE the cheer, LOVE banana bread but will have to add nuts, LOTS of nuts! LOVE the post, keep 'em coming!