These rolls are absolutely delicious! Madi loves them! She ate four of them tonight for dinner and will finish them off in the morning for breakfast. We have eaten these with kalua pork, luau chicken, and tonight with teriyaki meatballs. Aloha and Mahalo!
1 pkg Rhodes Rolls
1 can coconut milk
1/2 the coconut milk can filled with water
3/4 cups sugar
2 Tbs cornstarch
Following Rhodes Rolls package instructions, place dough in a greased pan. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to raise about half way. With a wire whisk, mix together the rest of the ingredients, making sure there are no lumps. Pour coconut mixture over the rolls, re-cover and allow to finish rising. Bake according to Rhodes directions.
4 comments:
These are a favorite at our house too! Yum!
The only thing you forgot to report about this recipe is that Josh prefers a hot buttered roll!
I am going to have to try and make these! Every time I am checking out the food blog... I see this and think MMMMMmmmmm YuMMy! :)
I need the Kalua Pork and the Luau Chicken recipes. Post it Meg! :)
I guess while I am requesting... how about the chicken enchiladas,and Oreo cookies recipes! :)
Post a Comment