I am craving this corn salsa. I think it is because I am missing the sun and warm weather. I was tricked today when I went outside expecting to feel some warmth because the sun was shining. It was FREEZING! I am boycotting the cold and will eat all kinds of summerish dishes until the weather starts to cooperate. Please join me in this crusade.
1 can corn, drained
1 can black eyed peas, drained
1 chopped tomato
1 diced avacado
1 cup cilantro
1 package Italian dressing
Directions:
Mix dressing according to directions on the package. Add other ingredients and stir. Serve with chips.
1 comment:
I have actually been craving this dip too! I know there is an actual medical diagnosis for not having enough sunshine in your life, perhaps the doctors could just write a prescription to eat this dip! We would then have permission to eat as much as we want, for health purposes only of course, it would relieve all guilt associated and let the sunshine in!
Post a Comment