Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Chicken Divan

I know there are a lot of Cream of Whatever soup haters out there. I personally think that sometimes using a can of soup is the fastest way to get dinner on the table, so that is what I do.

 3-4 cups cooked chicken

2- 10 oz. boxes of broccoli, cooked according to pkg. directions (I use spears but if you prefer chopped that is fine)
Combine:
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp. lemon juice

1/2 tsp. curry powder 
Spray 9x13" pan with Pam. Place broccoli on bottom of pan. Layer chicken on top. Cover with sauce.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup grated cheese.
Combine 1/2 cup bread crumbs with 1 Tbsp. melted butter and sprinkle on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
Serve over rice or with butter baked rice on the side.

 

No comments: